Trade Your Materials For Loot
The latest patch introduces the fortnite vending machines. The vending machines will be helpful because you can trade in your easily garnered materials for random loot in various areas around the map.
How the Fortnite Vending Machine Works
- Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Items found in a Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Items found in a Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
- Each Vending Machine will sell three items, one for each material type (Wood, Stone, Metal).
- It will cycle through each of the three items on a short timer. To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe.
Where are the fortnite vending machines located?
There you have it, everything you need to know about the latest update; Fortnite Vending Machines. Be sure to check out The Fortnite Meteor post if you have time.